As a final post for 2012, here’s one last round-up of stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital over the past week.
We’ll be back in January, as previously mentioned with a very exciting update… Until then, happy holidays!
- Square to announce payment trial with Burberry, its first luxury brand partner [TheNextWeb]
- Donna Karan launches new celebrity dressing app (as pictured) [WWD]
- Chanel strengthens digital brand experience via site relaunch [Luxury Daily]
- Oscar de la Renta taps social media to recruit focus group [L2 Think Tank]
- Sephora wins digital innovator award in prestige category [WWD]
- Dream memes: fashion gets funny in 2012 [Fashionologie]
- The 20 biggest brand fails of 2012, featuring Harvey Nichols, Gap and La Redoute [AdWeek]
- Fashion 2.0: amongst promises of a perfect fit, what fits and what doesn’t? [BoF]
- Shopping sites open brick and mortar stores [NY Times]
- Retail display plays product demo when customers select various items [PSFK]
- How Stylistpick used personalisation to increase conversions by 33% [Econsultancy]