I’ve just arrived at SXSW in Austin, Texas, for a few days, where I’m very excited to see there looks set to be more fashion-related content than ever before. Stay tuned for coverage on that, and please excuse the hiatus otherwise throughout it.
In the meantime, here’s a look at a few more stories surrounding all things fashion and digital over the past week:
- Jean Paul Gaultier releases first film of three-part mini series in new role as creative director of Diet Coke (as above) [Fashionista]
- Barneys launches shoppable video for spring CO-OP campaign [The Window]
- Neiman Marcus tests new customer service app [WWD]
- Cartier embarks on multi-channel Odyssey campaign [L2 Think Tank]
- Leading Pinterest user to ‘Live Pin’ for fashion label Calypso St. Barth [Mashable]
- Online fashion outlet Nasty Gal raises $9m from Index Ventures [TechCrunch]