Some more great stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital this week:
- Stella McCartney ups social activity with new website, second edition iPad app and ad campaign preview [WWD]
- UK Vogue to follow up Fashion’s Night In with Online Fashion Week this December [Vogue.co.uk]
- American Apparel to launch eBay store [Nasdaq]
- JC Penney introduces “Haul Nation” for teens to blog about fashion [Social Times]
- Project Runway fans vote for designers on Twitter [Mashable]
- Start-up Ave23.com looks to change fashion search engines with visual intelligence technology [WWD]
I’m now away for 10 days, so there won’t be any posts for a while. Expect a mega digital snippets update on my return!