Some more great stories from around the web surrounding all things fashion and digital this week:
- Net-a-Porter’s designer discount site The Outnet launches iPhone app [WWD]
- Tiffany & Co releases multimedia microsite inviting users to tag ‘Love is Everywhere’ map with most romantic memories [Mashable]
- Coca-Cola teams with Yahoo for digital fashion channel ‘Style it Light’ [Brand Republic]
- Outdoor clothing brand Merrell launches website to create world’s largest ever panoramic picture [Contagious]
- E-commerce sites turn to stylists to cash in on consumer desire for Hollywood experience [WSJ]
- Online retailer My-Wardrobe sees sales soar 96% [Drapers]
There are also some fun fashion inserts including talks from Sarah Bernard of The Thread on Yahoo! Shine, and a crowdsourced runway show to celebrate the 5th Anniversary and relaunch of social shopping site Kaboodle.com.
I’ll post all things relevant as often as I can.